Lakewood used to be ‘strictly Toyota’. Now, Tesla’s and Range Rovers are not uncommon.
In recent years the world has seen many younger millionaires and billionaires. Tech, fashion, and real estate have brought 71 people ‘under 40’ into the Forbes billionaires list in 2019.
The car industry saw that and responded. Younger wealthy people requires there to be luxury SUV’s.
Here is a list of ‘Family cars’ for millionaires that start at $100k or over.
- Starts at $200K
- 17-highway mpg and 12-city mpg.
- Fastest SUV in the world
- 650 horsepower
- 0-60 Under 3 seconds
- Comes in a few trims & fuel types
- 0 – 60 mph 4.4- 5.2 seconds
- Starts at $165K
- Mpg: 12 city / 19 highway
- V6 or V8 options
Rolls Royce Cullinan
- Starts at $325K – easily gets past half million.
- 0-60 In 4.8 seconds
- 18.8 mpg